So today felt pretty much like any other day. I had thought that maybe we were pregnant and took a home test a few days ago - but it was negative. Three days and a glass and a half of wine later (oops!) I couldn't shake the bloated feeling I've had all week. I was at home for lunch; I couldn't take it any more! Thank goodness for 2 for the price of one specials - I had one more test! To my complete amazement, I watched as a blue "+" formed in front of my eyes!Poor Fred, I was so excited that I just couldn't wait for him to get home, so I called him at the office. He sounded a little dumb-founded, and perhaps a little upset that I didn't wait until he got home. So to make it up to him, I emailed him this picture.
I did a little math and figured that our first baby will arrive around August 13th or 14th. So exciting! Of course then I kinda sighed because I realized how freaking hot that is giong to be. Thank God for good old air conditioning!
I smiled to myself all afternoon as I walked around with out little secret :-). We haven't decided yet when to tell everyone, but we have dinner planned Saturday night with Fred's family, so maybe we'll start then. He wants to tell them, I'd rather wait, but we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment