September began a crazy new era for our family: Fred started a MBA program with Penn State. It is an online program, which is nice, I think, because it seems to give him a bit more flexibility for spending time with the family. This doesn't mean the program keeps him away from us any less, though. Last week, he took a 'mental health day' to recover from his first set of midterms and spend some time with us. We decided to go to the zoo. Unfortunately, it was the only hot day we had all week!
Also unfortunately, our planned lunch at Little Bigs in Herman Park was nixed too. Apparently it isn't open on weekdays in the off season :-(.
I enjoy getting to wield the camera a little more when Fred can help keep the kids corralled...and catch the occasional photo of me with the little monkeys.
The Children's Zoo is always a hit with Miss Charlotte.
She climbed atop wood stumps like a goat and jumped off.
I tried to catch her mid-jump, but only managed to catch the landing.
Frederick got a little upset and enjoyed the farm animals less.
You know, we are meanie parents for not letting him down on the ground with the goats.
He's not looking as much like a baby anymore, is he?
He applauded the decision to take the wagon instead of the stroller.
We had some fun, got a bit sweaty, and then went home.
The End.







2 comments:
I'm thinking its about time for an update!!!! :)
I know, I am way behind. Between working more and not having a computer, I haven't had a chance!
Post a Comment