Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Growing pains

If growth spurts are a pain for a nursing mother with one baby, they are ridiculous for a mother of triplets. It's a bit miserable an exhausting as I feel like my tanks are running on empty. The babies especially don't like it and are acting starved. God willing this won't last much longer!

Eleanor pictured here on an easier day, and me with a pile of sleeping babies after a nursing marathon. Afraid to move!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You're my hero in SO MANY ways! The fact that you're nursing THREE babies us mind blowing to me. I had a rotten time nursing one baby and I pray it goes much better this time. You're doing such an amazing thing for those babies and I can only imagine how exhausted (and hungry!) you must be. Keep up the incredible work. As I said when you were still baking those babies, you're such an amazing example for mothers...I definitely see you that way! May God continue to bless you and keep you under His wing.