In June we packed up and went on vacation. Or at least as much of vacation as I'm going to have for a while.
5 kids and 3 adults in a minivan across 8 states. Good times! Well, we made memories at least, though through the whole state of Georgia (when the adult:child ratio dropped by a person) on the way home I kept repeating that we will NOT be doing this again in two years. (I'm feeling more optimistic at the moment.)
Truthfully, Fred thought I was crazy as we loaded the car before dawn on day one, but he's now confident that shorter road trips will be a breeze.
We learned some good lessons. Maybe I'll add them in another post.
I did learn to expect to hear "You have your hands full." All. The. Time.
But that is going to happen with five kids including triplets, especially if you look like this:
We saw some beautiful sites.
We kicked back and relaxed when we reached our destination.
We delighted in spending time as a family.
And even let Frederick take a few photos.






3 comments:
yay! those girls are just dolls! (and frederick has the best hair ever) :)
I know, these poor babies don't get nearly the camera love. My Canon gets dusty!
crap, and by frederick I meant Dominic, of course. Silly me to get the boys confused!
Post a Comment