Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Mornings Can be Fun

I've always said Frederick is part monkey, now I have the photos to prove it.   Last week I caught him on the dining room table.  Today, he climbed up next to me while I was doing dishes and then managed to get himself into the sink as I was finishing up.  He protested when I removed him to the floor and grabbed my camera.  I may have started something by letting him do it again...

Notice how he turns and smiles at me just before doing anything he know he shouldn't be doing.
 

He made it to the top of the stool.


Teetering on the edge!


Climbing on in! He was very pleased with himself.


 Let's turn on the water!

Bath time in the sink!  I think he had fun, don't you?

Now to clean my sink.

2 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

ADORABLE!!! E, you have the cutest kids! :-)

Fiona said...

At least he likes to take a bath. Someday you'll be begging him to take one.