Friday, December 2, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

I love Christmas trees.  The real kind.  I always insist on buying them the weekend after Thanksgiving, even if that means our tree is a little crunchy by Christmas Day.  As a kid, looking for the perfect tree was one of my favorite things to do, and I loved watching Charlotte dart around the "forest" of trees when we went to pick out our beauty.

 

After a couple of days of soaking up water, we pulled down all the ornaments and, with Christmas music in the background, decorated it. The kids loved it!

One of Santa's? 

Okay, someone explain what I am supposed to do with this again?

Despite all the breakable things in little hands, we had only two casualties, both of which happened after a breakable ornament came back off the tree.  Unfortunately, Fred and I collect Christmas Ornaments as souvenirs when we travel, so I guess we'll have to go back to San Francisco again sometime for a replacement.


 I love love love this time of year.

No comments: