On the the way in to my OB today someone asked when my baby was due. I told her there are three and she asked me if they were on purpose. Um. No. I didn't purposely put three babies in my belly at the same time. Blast you octomom for confusing the general public.
Thats not all, either! Also overheard today: "When I was a kid my dad would get the placentas that the hospital was going to throw out anyway and we'd use them for chum when shark fishing."
Thank you, strange man, for giving sharks a taste for human flesh.
Finally, because baby B likes to pose for the camera (and I'm still at the OB office racking up a huge parking garage bill), here is a photo of the little guy.

2 comments:
People ask the dumbest questions, and he/ she looks cute already. :)
People just don't think before they speak, is the real problem. And then they say dumb things. I'm probably guilty, but still, think people!
Post a Comment