Monday, August 27, 2012

Well, that was fun!

Or not.

So, we had our first run to the hospital today! On my daughter's birthday and the night before her first day of kindergarten.

Apparently an upset stomach (acid reflux?!) can cause contractions every 6 minutes. While I was pretty sure the stomach pain was the culprit, it still freaked me out, and with THAT many contractions I had to call in to my doctor - who of course sent me in for monitoring.

After an hour on monitors, I can tell you all looks well! Contractions dissipated with the pain, especially once I got home and got some rest. Now I'm just up with my usual 2 am insomnia hour.

I think the next 7-9 weeks are going to be a blast, don't you?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh I was so worried yesterday!!! Im so sorry that you were in so much pain but thankful everything turned out okay! Charlotte was the sweetest, cutest thing yesterday, have no doubt about it!!! We'll be praying (and here to help when and if needed) for the next 7-9 weeks and on!!! :)