Tuesday, January 1, 2013

He's going to be THREE, folks!

Today, as we were headed out to a party, Frederick peeked into the back of the Odyssey and saw his much wished for birthday present-a motorized Thomas the Train and track- and he went bananas with excitement. I tried to explain to him that it was for his birthday, and he couldn't have it yet, as his birthday is Friday, but that resulted in tears. Poor baby! So, when we arrived at our friends' house, I agreed to let him open it and set it up and play with it as long as he agreed to share. It took forever to set up, but he was so happy.

And, for the rest of the day he has proclaimed, "Now I am free (3)! Mommy, I am 3 free! Char-yett, I am free!"

I didn't have the heart to tell him it's still three days till his birthday so, 3 it is, big man.

1 comment:

Vicki D. Jackman said...

The way he says Charlotte ("Char-yett" like you said) melts my heart. He's SO polite! Even when he's irritated with her - just cracks me up. :-)