Sunday, January 28, 2007

11 weeks, 5 days

I don't know if I look any different yet, but another week along, another photo!

Last night was my brother Bruce's going away party (he leaves for his new job in Africa on Tuesday). We were able to tell most of my family all in one place about the baby; that was great! I know that Mom and Dad were excited to finally get it out and tell their friends as well. Everyone is so excited - as are we! Its fun to get excited all over again, since we have been keeping this (mostly) to ourselves for the last 8 weeks.

3 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

CONGRATS you two! That is such exciting news and I'm sure you're both over the moon with joy!

You'll have a babysitter close-by ya know??? :-)

Laura Brenner said...

You know what's really strange? I've had this feeling for a while now that you're pregnant ... for no real reason (except for my present understanding that you actually ARE pregnant). So congratulations; the blessings are too amazing to comprehend, I'm sure, and it's going to get even MORE exciting--especially in August!! We're all rejoicing with you three!

Anonymous said...

Wow you can really see your belly grow since December! How exciting! You are pregos! =D

Congrats to the both of you and may you always be blessed from above! =D