Thursday, January 25, 2007
Beat, Beat, Baby!
Today was my 12-week dr's appointment (even though I'm a little past 11-weeks). It was almost uneventful, except the nurse scolded me for not gaining any weight in four weeks, and we got to hear our baby's heartbeat! Before she started to look for it, she told me not to worry if she couldn't find it because they would then bring in the ultrasound machine. Like I wasn't worried when it took her what seemed like five minutes to find it! But it seems that baby was tucked away somewhere to the left of my belly button. What a beautiful little noise that was! As soon as we heard it, all I could do was just smile ear to ear! Our next visit should be the same, but the following one will be the big ultrasound. We haven't decided yet if we are going to find out the sex of the baby or wait until the delivery room. If we do find out, I don't think we'll tell anyone that we know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment