Friday, November 2, 2007

Feeling the Love

Thank you so much for all of the love, support, and prayers that you are all sending our way. We greatly appreciate it in this difficult time. The kind comments, phone calls, text messages, and emails make us feel so lifted up and blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

Thankfully, the surgery will not be invasive - though I don't think I could personally consider any surgery on my baby girl as minor! I think my heart will ache to see her in the cast for the first time, but right now I live in denial and try not to think about it. Earlier this week I thought the wait would be good; now I wish we could hurry up and get this stuff over with! Charlotte, however, doesn't seem to mind.

The good news is that Charlotte is finally noticing that her hands are for more than sucking (though trust me, she likes to suck on them MORE now that she seems to have discovered them). She's started batting at any toys hanging within her reach. So at least we know she will entertain herself without kicking her feet around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to have finally met charlotte in person! she's sooo cute!
thanks again for coming to the house blessing. :)