So, most of Charlotte's Newborn to 3 month stuff has been packed away for quite a while now, but a few items missed the box, and she's outgrown a few of her 3-6 month outfits already, so I did some more packing and reorganizing the clothes she's outgrown. I looked at all the little clothes that once swamped her little body and miss her tininess. At the same time, I take such pride in every ounce and inch of her growth and take joy in her growing-up as I anticipate watching her learn about the world around her. Sadly, it already happens too fast for this Mommy. I wish I could slow it down. The little clothes are so precious, yet she only wore some of the outfits once or twice.
As I pack the little outfits away, I know (God Willing, anyway!) the neutral clothes we'll use again, but I really hope we have another little girl someday so I can use the girly ones again before giving them away.
1 comment:
Yeah - I guess that's part of the territory with babies...they won't stop growing! Hehe. But those new outfits you bought at The Children's Place are too cute! Hopefully you'll be able to stay ahead of her growth spurts for another couple of months with those. :-)
Post a Comment