Tada!Charlotte wears this nifty contraption for 4 weeks! Oh so much fun! The best part is that the WHOLE thing has to come off for every diaper change. AND there should always be some kind of fabric between her and the brace, so that entails pulling some kind of leggings, pants, shorts, capris, stockings, on and off as well. Oh FUN.
But overall, I am much happier to have her in the brace than in the cast. The foam padding can be washed, as can Charlotte, so the whole situation just starts off cleaner. She also now fits into her car seat and stroller without having to jerry-rig them. :-)
On the downside, she does seem a little ticked about having her freedom taken away after a weekend of fun.
1 comment:
I kinda like the brace! It could be far more unattractive, to be honest. The black and white is nice. I just love how easy going she is about everything. Like mother, like daughter, right??? ;-)
Post a Comment