Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Photos from the Slacker

Okay, I can't really say that I've been a slacker, since we've been ultra busy around here the past several weeks, but I haven't been a great photo poster, so I thought I'd put these up. Charlotte turns 8 months old in just two days! People say babies grow so fast; if only I'd known how fast. She's such a big girl!


Charlotte is a pro at scooting backwards and can even go down onto all fours and back into a sitting position again, but nothing in a forward motion. She's SO CLOSE to crawling, rocking back and forth; I keep expecting her to move across the floor at any second! At the same time, I am pretty happy with her not getting around very well, because we are no where near babyproofed enough for Charlotte in full motion!

With Aunt Michele and her friend Emmy:

Happy that Aunt Michele came to visit:

Goofy Girl:



With Miss Jill:




Happy even as Mommy drags her all over town for work stuff:



Playtime! I fill the big green bin with her toys, she empties it, I fill it back up, she empties it again. Who knew such simplicity could be so entertaining?

Standing with Aunt Michele:

No comments: