The first package arrived on my doorstep yesterday and the second package looks like it will arrive tomorrow. I am holding off trying the first two that arrived - the Bumkins and the bumGenius - until I can wash them with the prefolds and additional bumGenius that should arrive tomorrow. The outer material of the Bumkins is kinda plastic-ish, but still very cute. I like the way the material on the inside feels; it's very soft. The bumGenius looks a little trimmer; the inserts are soft but the material that goes against baby bum looks not quite as soft. I think the design to adjust sizing seems a little, well, genius, so I'm looking forward to trying them.
Enough excitement for today :-). Now to the dishes.
1 comment:
OK, so I gotta see these things tomorrow night when we have dinner. And you have some pretty good patience for not trying them out now...good job, E! I would have ripped the packages open and thrown one on my kid immediately...this is why I'm not a mother yet - ZERO patience! ;-)
Post a Comment