Monday, April 7, 2008

Sorry, I'm slackin'!

I know I've been slacking on the blog! There are just so many things to catch up on, and I want to make sure I get it all in there...have enough time to get it all in there, etc. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to BE enough time to sit down and do it all. Go figure.

Anyway, Charlotte has gone mobile, folks!

The brace had been off for a week and a half when she started creeping backwards. In the month since it has come off, she has turned into a proficient roller, although not as a means to get from one side of the room to the other. Mostly she creeps backward, but now also can creep forward - she looks like an inch worm!

We're working on solid foods, although she is just now beginning to get the hang of them. Yummy! She isn't a fan of Gerber, so I usually end up cooking her food for her.

More, with pics, after this week, I promise.

No comments: