PRECIOUS!!! I *LOVE* the one of her laying in the grass...you need to send that one in to a magazine. BTW, her outfit in that pic is AWESOME! :-)
i second that outfit comment. charlie has a decked out waredrobe! those will make great hand-me-downs for #2... haha ;)
Wow Charlotte is getting so big! She looks so thoughtful watching the clouds. I can't wait to see her while I'm home for Thanksgiving in just a few weeks! ~ET
Post a Comment
3 comments:
PRECIOUS!!! I *LOVE* the one of her laying in the grass...you need to send that one in to a magazine. BTW, her outfit in that pic is AWESOME! :-)
i second that outfit comment. charlie has a decked out waredrobe! those will make great hand-me-downs for #2... haha ;)
Wow Charlotte is getting so big! She looks so thoughtful watching the clouds. I can't wait to see her while I'm home for Thanksgiving in just a few weeks! ~ET
Post a Comment