Tomorrow begins the Fullness of Truth Conference that prompted this trip in the first place. However, after such a wonderful day of relaxing, I'm beginning to think about only attending the morning sessions of the conference, you know, because Charlotte is really loving the sand and water, and I'd hate to have her not get her fill! It was funny this evening though, because we could tell the catholic families were rolling in - "Gabriel, come over here." "Mary Catherine, look this way; Cecilia, smile for the camera!" Ha ha!
More photos and fun when we get back to Houston (so sometime after Sunday evening).
3 comments:
looking forward to hearing about the trip!
Charlotte's picture cracks me up. i love that grin!
any followup as the value of money ingested last week? :)
Your hubby's facebook post cracked me up, and this explains it. We're going to the other Hyatt resort, Lost Pines, in October, so I'm glad to hear this one is so nice. I'm assuming that if one is, than so will the other one be. Anyway, have fun!
I love how you can tell when you're surrounded by other Catholics. It's comforting, no?
Post a Comment