

UPDATED - belly pic! I have to laugh that I am wearing the exact same thing as in the last belly pic. The best part is that I don't think I've worn this skirt since then, and I probably won't again any time soon!
----
Our baby is getting bigger and so am I! Fred joined me for the baby's anatomy ultrasound today. Apparently this baby was letting his/her stuff all hang out, so the tech had to keep turning the screen away where we couldn't see it. We're going for another surprise baby, but it's still so hard to not look! This baby is measuring bigger by a week, so maybe it IS a boy. Charlotte never measured big.
We didn't get any great pictures, though - we got the tech who hasn't ever managed to give me a good pic. The baby was turned facing my back, making it hard to get images of the baby's heart and face, so we'll get to go back again in 4 weeks. Hopefully we'll get a good picture then :-)
I owe another belly bump photo; we'll work on that today...
2 comments:
ha! nice new blog name :)
you look great!
Post a Comment