Up till now, MC has been fairly good about sharing her toys. Generally if a child takes the toy she's playing with, she'll get upset, but usually she's good letting another child have a toy she's using. Today we had lunch with another mom and son in our Moms' group and I pulled out her crayons. The other little boy picked up two of them and Charlotte had a fit! I told her that if she couldn't share then she had to put the colors away.
She put them away without another peep.
10 minutes later she tried to pull them out again. I asked her to pick one out to give to Dylan. After she contemplated it for a moment, I reminded her that she needed to share or put the crayons away.
Away the crayons went.
Lovely. I'm so glad my daughter would rather not play with her toys if it means sharing them. We're going to have so much fun having two kids in the house :-P.
No comments:
Post a Comment