Hotze lip, for sure!
He is sooooo Cute!!!
he is so handsome! keep posting pics of your two gorgeous babies!
he looks just like MC did at this age!!!
SO cute! Really glad I got to *briefly* meet him on Sunday! :-)
I found the cutest address for him...we should get together soon before he outgrows it.
PS. This is Ashley D.
Ditto what Michele and Christy said
Ashley - haven't seen you since the Garcias' wedding! Yes, we need to get together soon. Little Man is growing fast
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hotze lip, for sure!
He is sooooo Cute!!!
he is so handsome! keep posting pics of your two gorgeous babies!
he looks just like MC did at this age!!!
SO cute! Really glad I got to *briefly* meet him on Sunday! :-)
I found the cutest address for him...we should get together soon before he outgrows it.
PS. This is Ashley D.
Ditto what Michele and Christy said
Ashley - haven't seen you since the Garcias' wedding! Yes, we need to get together soon. Little Man is growing fast
Post a Comment