Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bad Blogger

See?  I was a much better blogger before I returned to Facebook.  So sad.

I've taken some cute photos/video, but since Charlotte chewed on my card reader, I'm going to have something of a problem uploading them.  I have an old reader that works for the dSLR, but not one for my point and shoot.  With both kiddos in tow and no Fred on hand (he's traveling a lot this month), I've left my trusty Canon at home.  What I really need is a purse camera bag like this by Epiphanie or this one by Kelly Moore.  Unfortunately, I have a hard time justifying the expense.  It would totally be my everything bag (purse, diaper, and camera), but these days I have a hard time spending money on me.  There are so many other things that I want for the house or the kids - I usually come last!  (Though I did spend a little money on a few new clothing items last month).


Will post again soon, with photos, promise :-).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a purse camera bag from Epiphanie - the red one. I love it... and it totally forces me to take my camera everywhere. I hope you can get one. :) Or... just use a diaper bag you already have maybe?

Ari said...

Oops... commented as anonymous. That comment was by me - Ari. :)

Elizabeth said...

Actually, Ari, your blog is the first I heard of the Epiphanie. Then again from another friend. The Kelly Moore bag was reviewed on another blog I follow.

Christy Drake said...

Yes, pictures soon! I miss you guys and need to see you guys!

love ya!

Erin said...

Hurry back!!!!