Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I knew it had been a while...

But a whole month?  Seriously!  I guess we have been a bit busy around here.  March brought my brother's wedding and a trip to Disney World.  And, I was also without my camera for most of the month, as it has been on the fritz and spent a little time in the Canon camera hospital in Virginia.   I'm so happy to have it back, and my photos back in focus again!  I'll get you caught up with those things in a bit, as I jotted down a few notes about or days at Disney as they happened.

But for now, here are a few things we've done in the days since I've had my camera back.

Little Man brought a cold back from Disney.


Apparently, I don't seem to think that the top of his little head is necessary in photos.


I came home from our trip to find my Orchid plant in bloom.  I think it is the only plant I haven't managed to kill, and that is probably only because it just needs a little water once a week.


Cuteness, fake smile and all.


Action shot on the trampoline!


Strawberry picking.  More photos from that, too!