- nearly 4. Can you believe it?
- fiery.
- a writer of the words PET and CAT.
- fond of making up stories about PET and CAT, and making mommy write them down in a book. (I must share the book, mustn't I?)
- independent.
- full of the craziest ideas.
- going to start Pre-K in just a few days.
- excited about her new school and teacher.
- excited about learning how to read.
- always testing her boundaries and my limits.
- happiest as mommy's best helper...unless it requires picking up the blocks.
- interested in bugs. Dead or alive, actually. I try to keep her from picking up the dead ones when possible and encourage her to return the live ones to the grass before she finds herself holding yet another dead bug.
- crazy about her little brother.
- fond of taking blankets out of the linen closet and spreading them out all over the floor with her stuffed animals tucked in under them.
- a good helper when it comes to making cookies, especially if I need someone to lick the batter off the mixer.
- fond of games like Hi-Ho-Cherry-O and Chess, though I am pretty sure she makes up her own rules for Chess.
- like a fish in the water.
- a gift from God. I love her.

1 comment:
So Paul and I were talking the other night about when Charlotte was born. I know I've told you this a MILLION times, but it was when Paul was holding Charlotte and talking to her when we came over that day right after she was born that I realized he was something special. So you and your family will always be a part of one of my most favorite and special moments with Paul. :-)
Post a Comment