Thursday, March 1, 2012

Backyard Shenanigans

Whenever it isn't raining (which didn't seem to happen very often in February), I like to kick the kids outside to play.  Sometimes they bounce on the trampoline, ride bikes and trikes on the driveway, or even climb all over their tiny play gym. (or whatever you call it)  I spent most of the time the other day trying to get two kids in the same frame looking at the camera without much luck. The photo below is the only one where they are both looking my way. 


A trip down the slide backwards gave Charlotte the giggles.


Frederick seems to think he's part monkey.  He climbs all over this thing.  At first I used to freak out a little when he would climb ON TOP OF the tunnel to get to the other side, but I eventually gave up.   


Have I mentioned how much I love this kid's facial expressions?  He is just full of them.  


No comments: