

This week I thought I'd post a side shot AND a front shot. The belly is still growing - slowly but surely pushing me out of regular clothes and into maternity ones, even though one of my coworkers still thinks I only look like I ate a large meal! It is hard to believe that Baby Sanchez makes up less than a pound of the 10 I've already gained. At least the 10 lbs is only showing up around my middle...well that and my backside.
So this week has been pretty eventful, but since I've already commented on most of it, I will just post my pic today. The only major development that I haven't really mentioned is that Fred can now feel the baby's kicks and flips as well! Wednesday night he thought he felt the baby, but wasn't really sure if he was feeling the baby or me. By Friday night, (Baby Sanchez was throwing a party in there, seriously!) Fred was definitely feeling the baby bumping around.
Otherwise, there isn't really much else of interest to report since our ultrasound on Thursday. I am looking forward to my next appointment to get another look at Baby Sanchez - and hopefully some great pictures too! Have a great week!
1 comment:
YAY for Fred getting to feel Baby Sanchez! Looks like you've got a "party animal" on your hands - watch out! Haha! ;-)
Post a Comment