
Music will definitely play a role in our family life so before the music classes and the sort; we need also need to start kiddy-ing up the ipod. But, what do I put? The Wiggles? They remind me of the creepy, nice guys that you don't want women and young children around. Teletubbies? - It looks like something I would see if I dropped some LSD under my tongue and sucked on a pacifier. I think I'd rather play some opera arias and classical music to the baby instead of that crap. I guess I could go with the standard kid stuff since it's better than a stupid, purple dinosaur.
Kiddy-ing out the ipod doesn't mean just adding kid songs to the playlist, we also have to clean out some of the not-so-kid-friendly songs. Thankfully, Elizabeth has agreed to offer her ipod as a sacrifice and be cleansed. We'll have to take out the Smashing Pumpkins, Nickleback, etc. and any leftover gansta-rap. If not, I could see myself cruising down the freeway with Baby Sanchez and listening to the ipod. Then, the next song would be Fergie's London Bridge (explicit version) screaming, "Ohhh Shit!(echo, echo, echo)" I'd rather not expose Baby Sanchez to that stuff until much, much later in life.
So the next few months, I'll probably loading up on country music and praise-and-worship.
2 comments:
this is really amusing. the caldis' (family next door) listen to country music all the time, at least thats what elena says. i never really thought about why though. we always listened to oldies growing up.
i think fred posted this on facebook, and i left a comment there. :)
Post a Comment