Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day!


26 Weeks, 5 days
Seriously, it looks like my belly just exploded this last week! Of course this photo was taken at about 10pm after a very long day, so my posture is probably not the best ;-). We are right at the 6 month mark - how crazy is that! It feels great though, to be rounding the corner into the thrid trimester. Nothing really new and exciting to report. Have I mentioned, though, that sometimes this baby throws such a party in my belly that it jiggles like JELLO? Its one of the craziest things I've ever SEEN happen to my body, especially since I have no control over it. Sometimes I will see a funny bulge push out on one side of my belly (& feel a little pressure in that spot) and then it will slowly go back to normal. On Monday I felt a rhythmic movement low in my belly, and either baby is getting ready for a career in playing the drums, or he had the hiccoughs! All is well. Have a great week!

No comments: