28 Weeks, 6 DaysYAY, we are in the home stretch at last! Baby Sanchez is growing by leaps and bounds in my belly. It must be getting cramped in there - Baby Sanchez keeps pushing out just under my rib cage, off to the right, making a hard, funny bump on my belly! Its not so very comfortable to have my already stretched belly extra stretched because Baby Sanchez wants to show off how tall he's getting (somewhere between 15-17"). He won't be getting too much taller until after his birthday, but still has several pounds to gain. I finally get to split some of my weight gain with the baby!
Baby Sanchez has also started to make sleeping at night a little more difficult. I am up to sleeping with 4 pillows. Thank goodness we upgraded to a king size bed, because anything smaller and Fred would be sleeping on the floor! Once I've finally settled into a cozy spot, Baby Sanchez begins a fury of activity - apparently my cozy spot puts him all UNcozy. My belly squirms and jiggles while Baby Sanchez takes his time getting cozy too. If I switch sides, the squirming starts all over again!

The nesting instinct has come back in full force! Our middle "junk" bedroom is getting closer to being converted to the nursery. I would qualify what is left in there as "stuff" and not "junk." Its all going to find its way to organization soon, because we now have baby furniture! Yesterday we bought a crib and a dresser. I debated back and forth between the full-size convertible crib and the dropside, but I decided that once a crib goes though all of our children, I probably won't want to use it as a bed :-).
Anyway, time to finish up with nesting and get some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment