Monday, September 10, 2007

Bye Bye Umbilical Cord

Charlotte's umbilical cord finally came off. Not super exciting news, but now I can pull her diapers up a little more and we can wear outfits with separate bottoms. We can also take a nice, fully submerged bath! Bath time is going to be so much more fun.


**Updated to show our bath in the tub that Todd and his girls (soon to be Charlotte's uncle and cousins!) gave us. If possible, I think she enjoyed this bath less than the sponge bath. I guess she doesn't remember living in water the first 9 months of her life. Next time we'll use the mesh cradle (like you are supposed to!) and maybe she'll be happier. Maybe.**

3 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Isn't it so weird when it finally comes off??? LOL! I remember being thoroughly grossed out when Jamie and Kelly finally lost theirs. Haha! :-) Vicki

Tasha said...

She is so adorable! I agree that I think it's bizarre that babies doon't like baths when the fluid should feel not SO foreign! Too cute...

Anonymous said...

she looks more like a hotze in the picture. something in the eyes.
-christy