
After yesterday, I sure did need that smile today! While still in the womb, she moved so much I called her a little monkey! Yesterday she was a little monkey too, almost driving me crazy because I could not lull her to sleep for more than about 15 minutes at a time. She was so tired and cranky. Today I've had a little more luck, but in honor of her monkeyness yesterday, I dressed her in this cute little outfit that Aunt Paula bought her. Its a good thing that she's a tubby little thing and grew into it before the weather turns colder.

Daddy has been out of town since Tuesday afternoon and we are both so excited for him to come home! Vicki came over Tuesday after work to give me an extra hand and saved the day. An extra pair of hands with Charlotte makes things SO much easier, especially after being alone with her all day. Last night we went over to Beta* and Grandad's house for dinner. I thought about staying the night, but Charlotte was still being a little monkey. We won't blame her though, she was congested and I forgot her Little Noses drops.
* Beta, instead of Grandmom, pronounced Bay-ta :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment