Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Work!

To do list:
(1) post birthday pictures/posts from Charlotte's 1st Birthday
(2) post pictures from Charlotte's birthday party (don't be offended that you were not invited - we only had family over)
(3) do at home "Charlotte is a year" photo shoot & schedule professional photos
(4) print pictures
(5) write and mail thank you notes (with photos inserted)
(6) turn last 12 months of blog into blurb book of Charlotte's 1st year

Except I cannot do any of these things as I am overwhelmed with work. Not kidding, overwhelmed. This is my 5 minute, 12 am break. Yuck. Hire someone already.

1 comment:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Just take a deep breath, E. You'll get it all done. :-)

P.S. - I was telling my friend Erin tonight that I need to turn my travel blog into a book, so I'm interested to see how Charlotte's turns out!