So I'd asked BOTH my pediatrician and my OB about the swine flu vaccine. Neither of them had a conclusive answer for me at the time as to whether or not Charlotte and I would still need the vaccine to be protected from the disease. Both actually at first said they'd recommend the shot. Yuck!
Since those visits, I decided myself that our previous bout of swine flu was good enough immunity protection for me and decided not to mention it again at any doctor visit unless asked. Well, today I didn't even have to ask, she actually simply stated that we were lucky to have such a mild case of it and now that we had better immunity than the shot would provide (for this specific strain). SWEET!
She does still want me to get the regular flu shot, and I might just do that...
4 comments:
random thought - what if the next baby bump is a boy? You're going to have to change the color scheme on this blog.
love,
kk
Good observation christy!
I guess I'll just have to worry about that when the time comes! Or maybe pick out a theme to switch too, just in case!
I got the regular flu shot - boo... but felt like with all of the traveling I probably should, you never know?! AND I do feel a lot better when someone coughs by me, haha!
Post a Comment