Okay, so Frederick has had the sniffles a couple of times in his life, and the odd, unexplained fever, but he finally had his first sick visit this week...for a rash.
Yes I ran him off to the doctor and dropped $20 for a rash when he's due for a well baby visit in a couple of weeks anyway. In my defense, he was exposed to Scabies a few weeks ago, and the rash showed up JUST around the end of the incubation period.
Apparently, since he wasn't itching it, she declared it contact dermatitis. So he had some reaction to something he touched, but I have no clue what he may have come into contact with on the inside of his elbow.
All in all, I'm pretty impressed that he hasn't had a sick baby visit before now. She asked if he was waving yet, and I said no. And she said, "Oh, nevermind, we'll ask those questions when he comes in for his 9 month visit."
But TODAY. Today my baby started clapping. A very cute, noiseless kind of clapping (you know, since his fingers still get in the way), but clapping none the less!
Love that little man.
1 comment:
So glad it's not scabies!
And clapping?? So cute!
Post a Comment