Last weekend we had the pleasure of a road trip to watch some LSU football. Okay, I got to watch some LSU football while Fred and the kids got to hang out at the tailgate party (did you know that LSU tailgating is ranked #1 in the country?). The rain at mid-day was not very enjoyable, but thankfully the return of the sun didn't create the steamy mess I feared, and the afternoon was quite pleasant.
We really enjoyed getting to see Aunt KK and Uncle Brian since they are back in Lubbock for another school year (KK teaching, Brian in grad school). And, just now, as I was editing these photos to post, Charlotte jumped up and down to see Ty's photo, so she must have enjoyed seeing him too!
Look at my kiddos sporting purple and gold!
Bottie bought Charlotte her own Dora chair for the occasion.
Ah yes, that picture I was telling you about:
Love me some baby toes:
I can't take any credit for these photos - thank you Aunt KK!
We had dinner at Chimes on Friday night with the Mischlers and the Drakes.
The Sanchez Family. Someday, I will get a photo with all of us looking at the camera at the same time.
After the game with the Hotze girls (minus Helen):







No comments:
Post a Comment