I've heard it said before, and I will say it again, "The best gift you can give your child is a sibling." I say this because of the love and companionship I see my two sweet children shower upon each other, even at such a young age.
This morning Charlotte and Frederick wanted to play the ABC Mystery Box game together. Charlotte helped Frederick get all of his draws on the right letter. I'm not sure if he has just memorized where they go, but he even seemed to get some of them correct all on his own.
Mostly, though I think he just enjoys identifying the objects as he pulls them from the box.
The game went along very nicely until he drew an alligator and promptly used it to try to eat all the other animals on the board. And that is what happens, dear sister, when you play with boys.


No comments:
Post a Comment