So, all in all, it has been a very eventful week! The belly keeps getting bigger! The last couple of weeks it has just come right out! I can still stand so that I don't look pregnant at all, but doing that is becoming more and more of a concious effort. I can't wait to get out of this inbetween feeling of being fat and just feel pregnant. Though, somehow when the belly gets bigger, I doubt I will see myself as thin and not fat. Oh well.Tuesday Fred and I went to the Mardi Gras Ball at UST. It was tricky finding something to wear - and even then it almost didn't go on! It seems that my belly isn't the only thing getting bigger!
But I must have looked pretty good anyway(black is slimming, right?), because someone from ICON magazine took our picture. We'll see if we end up among the event photos...
But I must have looked pretty good anyway(black is slimming, right?), because someone from ICON magazine took our picture. We'll see if we end up among the event photos...Thursday I had my third doctor's visit. What was exciting has now become routine - show up, wait in the waiting room, pee in a cup, wait in a different waiting room, wait in an examination room, blood pressure, weight, BABY's HEARTBEAT, wait, measure my uterus, ask any questions, schedule next appointment, go home. See, really only about 15 seconds of excitement in the whole visit. Next time should be very exciting though - the big anatomy scan ultrasound! Hopefully that means they will also tell us that everything is OK.
Thursday night we had my A&M roommate, Vicki, over for dinner. Very fun! My aunt Paula was in town this weekend as well. She brought me a maternity shirt and a birthday present! Though, the highlight of her visit was dinner at Rajun Cajun for crawfish. Yummmm.
My energy is keeping up! I LOVE it. Our house is clean now from day to day because I actually have energy to pick stuff up rather than just step over it :-). Our china cabinet is now full, although it needs to get more full because I still have more stuff, so there will probably be some rearranging. This way I can get everything out of the baby's room.
Our front flower beds are also looking better! Fred and I spent a few hours out there this afternoon pulling the last of the big plants out. You can actually SEE our front door from the street now! There are still more vines to pull up and Dad bought a couple of azaleas that we need to plant. Of course, I also need to pick something to plant in the void where we pulled everything up. Something short. Maybe a big rock would look good too.
But for all my energy, an afternoon in the sun makes for a tired pregnant lady who needs a shower! Goodnight!
1 comment:
Good job actually LOOKING pregnant this week, E! Haha! :-)
Post a Comment