So we keep taking these belly pictures because I just thought it would be good to have. I actually thought the belly bulge had gone away in our last picture. Turns out, I was wrong! Instead the bulge has just pushed up from below my belly button to take up my entire abdomen! While sitting in my chair at work, I leaned over to pick up something off of the floor and realized that it felt like I had just finished a thanksgiving meal! Ooof! Suddenly it is not comfortable to bend in half! Crazy! I got confirmation an hour later when one of the Quality Control guys asked me if I was pregnant. Of course I played with him a little to make him feel a little bad for calling me fat.
I recall something I read recently that says somewhere around the 12th - 13th week the uterus moves from its protected home in the pelvis into the abdomen. Who knew that move would be so obvious?
That's all! Just thought it would be fun to share the emergence of my belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment