So, my computer/internet explorer/blogger sucks! I had a post almost ready to post and the whole thing crapped out on me and its all gone. No saved versions or anything. Bitter Bitter Bitter, I'm bitter...Anyway, here are my 22 weeks, 5 days pictures. Our baby is due to arrive exactly 4 months from
today! Time is flying - I just hope we get everything taken care of in time. The belly is really growing by leaps and bounds at this point & I am packing on about a pound a week - not that I would really know because at this point I am pretty much avoiding the scale unless absolutely necessary & eating really healthy the week before any Dr. office weigh in. In addition to the growth spurt, I feel like I'm standing more like a pregnant woman, which just makes the belly look even bigger!
We finally made a treck out to BabiesRUs this week (there isn't one really close to us), just to get an idea of what we might need/want for the baby. I like the convertible cribs, but don't think they are as practical as they sound - and, without moving rails, they are harder to put a sleeping baby into as he gets bigger. It was also a great opportunity to real
ly think about bedding too - I think we've narrowed it down to either "Patchwork Pooh" or "Dream Teddy." Pooh is a classic! But I think the bears are so cute, too. We're going green - obviously since we don't know if this little booger is a boy or a girl. Plus, green will be good for all future babies.
ly think about bedding too - I think we've narrowed it down to either "Patchwork Pooh" or "Dream Teddy." Pooh is a classic! But I think the bears are so cute, too. We're going green - obviously since we don't know if this little booger is a boy or a girl. Plus, green will be good for all future babies.Anway, more growing to do, so I need to get some sleep!
2 comments:
my ma thinks that since your baby bulge is low on your abdomen, you're going to have a baby boy.
Nice crib!
Post a Comment