Sunday, April 29, 2007

Growing, Growing, Gone!


Here's today's pic at 24 weeks, 5 days. The other day I told someone we only have 16 weeks left (even less!), and suddenly, slightly panicked, I realized, "WE ONLY HAVE 16 WEEKS LEFT!" Thus far I haven't really been too eager to buy stuff or really get moving on the baby's room, but we are running out of time!
Wednesday night we saw a friend of Fred's from Austin who's baby is due in June - two months before us. I have a lot of growing to do if I am going to get as big as she is now! Her belly is about twice the size of mine.
I'm trying to think if there is anything else interesting that has happened this week that I haven't yet posted about, but I don't really think so. Have a great week!

No comments: