Thursday, July 26, 2007

Such a cutie!

Okay, I wouldn't be a good mama if I didn't brag on my baby now and then. We had another ultrasound today and got these fabulous shots! This one below shows our baby's sweet little face! Our little one is going to look just like Daddy! Look at those big cheeks and little pug nose!

I just thought this one was too funny. The baby has such a frown on it's face! Definitely Fred's lips ;-).

The ultrasound weight estimate is 6 lbs 7 ozs - in the37th percentile for size. Not too bad, slightly smaller than average (good for me and getting this little booger into the outside world) but not small enough for concern. Considering that neither Fred nor I are big people, I'd be worried fi this was a big baby!

Now that we are full term, its just waiting until our little one decides to come!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Ok - I'll admit it took me like 3 minutes to discern a face in the ultrasound, but it was like Magic Eye - I just unfocused and finally found it!! LOL, and how exciting for you to see the face!! Is there a pool going, by the way on the sex, weight, birthday, etc? If so I want in on it!