34 Weeks, 5 Days
So it has finally happened - the clothes that seemed to hang over my barely showing baby bulge are too small! Of course some shirts still fit better than others, but man! I know I keep saying that the third trimester is a lot like the first - but again another parallel as I find myself putting on clothes that fit the week before only to take them off in favor of something a little bit bigger!
The belly also keeps shifting around and taking different forms - its not consistently round these days! With all of the kicking and knocking about Baby Sanchez is doing in there, he must be remodeling. He's at least tacking up some posters or something. The only time he seems to really chill out is when Vicki is around, since she wants to see the crazy shapes my belly takes as he moves around. We had dinner and I did everything I could think of to wake him up and get him going and all I got were a few sleepy kicks.
Also a note on the use of the word "he" in the blog, as has been pointed out to me a few times recently. Baby Sanchez may very well be a "she," but he is my general pronoun of choice. In fact, my feelings are that Baby Sanchez is a girl - I've said that from the beginning. Fred is convinced we are having a little girl. Feeling as such, I like calling the baby a he just to make things all well rounded and prepare for either one. The way this little stinker moves around, a boy won't be surprising either. It will be exciting to find out and bring our little boy or girl home!
2 comments:
I was serious when I said I want you to call me ASAP when Baby Sanchez starts kicking away - I wanna see!!! :-) I'll be over in a flash...
*Vicki*
Would be handy if I wasn't at work or about to go to sleep when he goes really nuts. I don't think he's very fond of me laying on my side
Post a Comment