Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Classic Charlotte Moment

This morning, Fred was playing with Charlotte in the living room while I was doing some dishes. I hear, "Charlotte, don't eat the paper!" shortly followed by, "Elizabeth, I can't get it out of her mouth!"

I hurry into the room and sternly catch Charlotte's eye as I walk over, "Charlotte, NO, we do not eat paper."

In the moment before I bend down to fish the paper out, she swallows. Sure enough, as I peek between her teeth, I cannot catch any sign of paper.

As I let her little cheeks go and pull myself back to my full hight, she sticks her little tongue out and smiles at me.

Uh-huh. We are going to have big mischief with this one...

1 comment:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Ohhhhhhh that it so sneaky! I love it! Yeah...she's got it "all figured out!" ;-)