I know I still need to post about our trip to Virginia in more detail (with photos and all), but as that post is still a work in progress, I thought I would post these since I have a couple of minutes.
On Saturday we visited Bethany, a Presbyterian church near Papa's (Beta's dad's) childhood home. Papa is buried in the little cemetery surrounding it, so we took some pictures of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Once we got home, I noticed something interesting in one of the photos:
Don't see it? Look a little closer at Charlotte:

Knowing she didn't have a stick in her hand when I set her there, I went back a few shots:



Have a happy Friday!
On Saturday we visited Bethany, a Presbyterian church near Papa's (Beta's dad's) childhood home. Papa is buried in the little cemetery surrounding it, so we took some pictures of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Once we got home, I noticed something interesting in one of the photos:

Don't see it? Look a little closer at Charlotte:

Knowing she didn't have a stick in her hand when I set her there, I went back a few shots:
"Ahh, what's this?"

"I've got something in my hand"

"Excellent, everyone is looking at the camera, not me. Yummy!"

Have a happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment