Who knew we had a little fish on our hands? Charlotte has NO FEAR in the watter. She did a little bounce standing on the steps and
merely looked surprised when she ended up
with a mouthful of water. After that, she tried to CRAWL out of my arms and into the water. She has no clue that she can't swim.
Here she is in the pool toy Beta bought for her.

I couldn't help but have a little fun with
photoshop.


I think I know where we'll be spending much of our summer.
2 comments:
Dude - that's awesome that she loves the water that much! I'll have to come swimming with you guys this summer so I can work on my non-existant tan. Charlotte's totally going to show me up! ;-)
I think Charlotte has been showing me up with her "tan" since the day she was born.
Post a Comment