Charlotte loves avocados. A lot.
In fact, if I pull out an uncut avocado, she whines at me until she gets some.
Today, she was crawling happily across the living room and turned into the kitchen when I asked her if she'd like some avocado. Upon seeing the avocado in my hand, so began whine and crawled into the kitchen. I pulled out the cutting board and heard her whine a little louder.
I looked down just in time to see her lay flat on the floor, (on her tummy) extend her arm straight out in front of her and then bend it at the elbow. She then buried her little head in the crook of her arm and started crying. I couldn't help but laugh - who expects such drama from their 9-month-old?
Where is a video camera when you need it?
3 comments:
is it sad that this story doesnt shock me at all?
Dude - you have your camera around for every other highlight in her life...where was it yesterday???!!! That would have been a freakin' HILARIOUS pic!
Too funny... :-)
i would have loved to see that, haha.
Post a Comment