Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Dearest Fred,

First, thanks for putting up with me the first 9.5 months of Charlotte's life to make it to today, your first father's day. "They" say kids put a strain on a marriage, and while ours hasn't remained strain-less, our sweet little girl has brought us so many joys.

Since Charlotte's birth, I have watched you meet and fall in love with your daughter and watched her carefully manipulate you around her pinky finger. I love watching you together and I love our little family. Thank you for the countless things you do for both of us.


I love you.

3 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Too sweet. You guys are the cutest family ever! And you and Fred are totally the A-team. :-)

Anonymous said...

awww...tear :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie, I love you too! Love the picture of the eye-gouging.