Monday, October 20, 2008

Crayons are Not Just for Eating Anymore...

I've been meaning to post these photos since I took them on Friday, but at least I'm getting around to it, right? I can't believe this weekend has vanished, and I'm not sure what I've done with my time, except a few things that probably should have been taken care of a long time ago (like laundry!).

She seems to be teething again (ha! the story of my 'lil alligator's life!), so to keep her from chasing me around the house crying, "up, up!" I pulled out the crayons. Amazingly enough, she only tried to eat them once! We colored together - she really liked coloring over anything that I'd just doodled, so her own paper did not end up with too much color on it, but she had fun! She also seemed to like taking the crayons out of the box and then putting them back into the box :-).




And yes, that is banana all over her shirt. She made a big mess at breakfast (I lost the battle over bib-wearing a long time ago) and wore it all day. Bad Mama! Although, since learning banana stains, I was just lucky the shirt is brown.

1 comment: