Recently Beta showed Charlotte how to throw things into the trash. WONEDERFUL idea, teaching her to clean up after herself, except, she doesn't quite understand what is trash and what is not.
Today, after watching me sweep the kitchen, Charlotte picked up the dust pan and threw it into the trash can. Then she proceeded to smile and clap her hands in praise of her own efforts.
Someday, I will not smile and laugh at all of the things I should NOT encourage. But for now, it is just so darn cute!
1 comment:
Um yeah, Cade does the same thing. Watch Out!! I have found Pajamas, toys, my brush, my cell phone, dishes...you name it, I have found it in the trashcan. That doesn't scare me near as bad as what has gone in the trash that I didn't find. Who knows what has actually been thrown away for good in this house!
Post a Comment